Did you know that you can go camping WITHOUT an RV? That’s right you can! You can go camping in a camper WITHOUT owning one. You can go camping in a cabin WITHOUT owning one! At Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort you can go camping WITHOUT owning a camper! We recently had the pleasure of being hosted by the Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort.
Lake Rudolph has over 270 vacation rentals available so you will find the perfection vacation rental for your family! And the best part is that even if you don’t own a recreational vehicle, you can still go camping!
We’ve went camping a variety of ways since we got married. A couple of years after we got married, as young newlyweds, we thought it would be fun to go tent camping (remember I said young newlyweds). We had a great time and have a lot of great memories. Fast forward when we started a family, we bought a small 5th wheel and then about five years later, we upgraded and bought a larger 5th wheel that had A/C, two bathrooms, two bedrooms. Yeah, I know, glamping. But it’s the ONLY way I go camping now! LOL! When I go camping I want the conveniences of my house. That is another reason I adore this campground! Their vacation rentals vary from a standard RVs to Holiday cottages. They have something for everyone!
First, let’s talk about our Rudolph Christmas Cabin.
- Covered deck
- Picnic table
- Stand up charcoal grill
- Fire ring w/attached grill grate
- Gas grill (on the deck)
- Master bedroom (king bed, clock radio and a flat screen TV
- Loft area (queen sized mattress, 4 twin size mattresses and a flat screen TV
- Pillows, pillowcases and fitted sheets
- Bathroom (shower, kids tub, sink, toilet and a lot of storage)
- A/C and Heat
- Kitchen (full size fridge/freezer, oven/stove, microwave, toaster, sink, coffee maker, utensils, plates, cups, glasses, pots/pans, dishwasher, dishwasher tabs and dish soap, broom)
- Toilet paper
- FREE Wifi
What you will need to bring:
- Towels for the bathroom/kitchen
- A top sheet and/or blanket
- DVDS (for the DVD player)
- Coffee Filters AND COFFEE!! (I remembered the filters but NOT the coffee!)
- Lawn chairs
- Trash bags
Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort Park first opened in 1958. Now fast forward to 2016 and they have over 500 sites including tent sites, full-hookup RV sites and vacation rentals!
The park has received the following awards:
- “Best Family Campground” by TravelChannel.com
- A Top Destination RV Park in 2015 & 2016 by Good Same RV Travel
- Voted 1 of the top 10 favorite parks in North America by Woodall’s in 2011
- 2 Time National RV Park of the Year! 2004/2005 & 2008/2009
Amenities you will find at Lake Rudolph:
- Santa’s SplashDown WaterPark
- Trippo Water Slide – World’s largest inflatable water slide!
- Dasher Splasher splash pad
- Blitzen Bay pool
- Baby Blitzen kiddie pool
- Mini golf
- Fishing lake
- Gem mining sluice
- Horseshoe pits
- Basketball courts
- Camp store
- Outdoor pavilion
- Air-conditioned bathhouses (Both Family and Traditional showers)
- Game room
- Planned weekly activities
- Golf carts (rentals)
- Blitzen Kitchen (ice cream, shakes pizza plus pizza delivery to the sites)
- FREE Holiday World Shuttle
- Over 160 acres
Do you like to go camping in the Fall? If so, then plan to spend a Halloween Weekend with them!
There are so many great things about the Lake Rudolph Campground and RV Resort! I love the concept that you can even rent a camper/cabin/cottage for your stay! That way you don’t even have to own a recreational vehicle!
If you enjoy camping, then definitely check out Lake Rudolph! Where you can go camping WITHOUT an RV!
Disclosure of Material Connection: This is a “sponsored post.” The company who sponsored it compensated me via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value to write it. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
Media Post: My experience on a trip may vary greatly then yours due to a variety of reasons. Transplanted Buckeye Media, Mommy’s Gone Shopping Again and the owners of this blog are not responsible if your trip, lodging or food experience doesn’t turn out the way ours did.