Over the past few weeks, I have gotten to learn more about Rhodes Bake N Serv Rolls and their company. As a Mom, I know how hectic life can be and the thought of literally spending a couple of hours preparing dinner just isn’t going to happen. So when I can find recipes that use basic ingredients, are easy to prepare and taste delish, I want to shout it out to the world! Life should always be this easy!
I already have my kitchen decorated for the Big Game tomorrow! I totally plan to have everything prepped by early tomorrow afternoon so I can just get things out of the fridge and put them on the island or in the oven. I love spending the day with my family watching the game!
We love Stromboli. Besides it being so yummy, it is such a versatile recipe and you can make one for every person in your family. That way everyone has EXACTLY what they want! Here is a super easy and delectable Sausage Stromboli recipe that I think you will enjoy and that will be perfect for the Big Game!
- 1 Loaf Rhodes Bread Dough, 12 Rhodes Yeast Dinner Rolls or 8 Rhodes Texas Rolls, thawed to
- room temperature
- 1 pound ground Italian Sausage
- 1½ cups grated cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- parmesan cheese, to sprinkle on top
- marinara sauce for dipping
- Brown sausage and drain. Stir in cheese, 1 of the eggs, beaten, and Italian seasoning. Set
- aside while preparing dough.
- On a counter sprayed with non-stick cooking spray roll loaf or combined rolls into an 18x16 inch
- rectangle. Spoon sausage mixture onto dough and spread evenly to within ½ inch of edge. Roll
- dough up starting on a long side. Pinch to seal seam. Place, seam side down, on sprayed
- baking sheet to form a circle. Pinch ends together.
- Make cuts with scissors all the way around the outside of the ring. The cuts should be about 1
- inch apart and two thirds of the way into the ring (place an oven safe bowl in the center of the
- ring to help retain the circle in the middle). Whisk the remaining egg and brush it over the ring.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and cover with sprayed plastic wrap. Let rise until double in
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with marinara
- sauce for dipping.