*This is a sponsored post. We received a complimentary DVD copy of Ice Age: The Great Egg-Scapade to facilitate this review. All opinions are or own and not influenced in any way.
Last weekend we had the opportunity to watch Ice Age: The Great Egg-Scapade! We adore the Ice Age series! I think Scrat is adorable! We should all have his determination and drive!
Ice Age: The Great Egg-Scapade is a Easter themed movie. Sid decides to become an entrepreneur and start a new egg-sitting service. Everything goes according to plan, except when Private Bunny Squint, who has a vendetta against the herd for sinking Captain Gutt’s ship decides to steal the eggs while Sid is sleeping. So the herd joins up with Squint’s brother Clint and they have the world’s first Easter egg hunt!
Here is the newest trailer for the film:
The DVD contains:
ICE AGE: THE GREAT EGG-SCAPADE DVD Special Features Includes:
- Ice Age: Collision Course Cosmic Scrat-tastrophe – LOL! Two words that go together – Scrat and tastrophe!
- Ice Age – The Story So Far – this is a great flashback to the beginning of Ice Age! It’s a great refresher of all of the movies!
- 6 Scrat Shorts – All things Scrat! My youngest was laughing so hard at Scrat she had tears!
- Lost Footage – These footage almost had a classic/vintage feel to it!
- Digital HD – You can download the movie and take it with you!
AND EXCLUSIVE Easter Egg Stickers!
This would be a great addition to your little one’s Easter Basket as or a family movie night purchase! It’s another Ice Age classic!
Make sure to follow the movie’s social media channels below!
Ice Age: The Great Egg-Scapade
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/IceAge
Twitter – https://www.twitter.com/IceAge
Disclosure of Material Connection: This is a “sponsored post.” The company who sponsored it compensated me via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value to write it. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”