I don’t know about you but I adore ham! And with Easter in just a few days, I know we will have leftover ham. Ham leftovers are so versatile! You can make casseroles, soups, and sandwiches. Plus ham does freeze really well!
Have you ever tried Heluva Good! dips before? They are so yummy! I always have some in my fridge! I love keeping our fridge and pantry full of items that work a variety of different ways and that my family loves.
Here is a go-to easy recipe for your ham leftovers that I think your family will love!
- 2 Slices of thin sliced bread
- 1 slice of ham
- 1 slice of your favorite cheese
- 1 piece of leaf lettuce
- 1 slice of roma tomato
- 1/2 tsp Heluva Good! dip
- Place a slice of ham and a slice of Heluva Good! cheese between the slices of bread.
- Cut through all the layers with a bunny or egg shaped cookie cutter.
- Discard the edges.
- Remove the top piece of bread, add a piece of leaf lettuce and a slice of roma tomato.
- Top with a 1/2 tsp of Heluva Good! dip, place the top of the bread back on the sandwich and serve.