Amazon has launched an all-new Prime Photos experience with Family Vault. Now, Prime members can share their benefit of unlimited photo storage with up to five family members or friends at no additional cost. Prime Photos is free for Prime members and makes it easy for family members to safely store and share all their favorite photos.
Additional new features include: Image Search, People view and Places view. And Prime members can now order photo prints, cards, photo books, and calendars directly from their Prime Photos account. Download the new Prime Photos app here.
We have actually been debating on starting a Prime membership in January. Now with this exciting news from Amazon, our minds have been made up. Here are some of the features of Prime Photos that really got our attention:
1. Family Sharing: I love sharing photos with my parents and my in-laws. This will be another terrific feature!
2. Free Up Space on Your Phone: HELLO?? Who doesn’t take pictures with their smartphones? I am constantly tying up my storage space on my phone because of all of the pictures I take. With Prime Photos, we, I should say I will be able to free up space on my phone! YES!!!
3. Family Vault: With this feature, Prime members can now invite up to five people to join their Family Vault and access the benefits of unlimited photo storage, at no additional cost! Another easy way to share photos with your loved ones!!
4. Amazon Prime Photos: You will be able to order photo prints, cards, photo books, and calendars directly from your Prime Photos account! One less step! PERFECT!
5. Family Photo Storage: I just also realized, I would be able to store a lot of my genealogy photos as well. It would make it so much easier to share these photos with other members of my family.
Here is a video about Amazon Prime Photos that I think you will enjoy!
Enter below for your chance to Win a $500 Gift Card Provided by Amazon.com!!!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Thanks to Amazon for sponsoring this post and providing prizes for the giveaway! Amazon, Fire and the Amazon Fire TV logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.